Have you joined the Leadership Lee County Alumni Association?
The Leadership Lee County Alumni Association consists of a special group of committed graduates of the Leadership Lee County program who provide charitable membership gifts to further elevate the current Leadership Lee County classes and to support alumni activities. The purpose of the Leadership Lee County Alumni Association is to connect members across graduation years, keep graduates engaged in the community and build lifetime relationships. The LLC Alumni Association was established in 2017 as a means to continue serving its graduates to enhance, extend and strengthen a legacy of leadership in the community.
Benefits of Membership
In addition to joining others who believe in elevating and strengthening the LLC program, some of the benefits of LLC Alumni Association membership include:
- Volunteer Involvement – assist the LLC Board of Directors with current initiatives
- Volunteer Opportunities with Current Class – help plan and implement program days for current class participants
- Access to Directory – annual directory with email information for nearly 300 program graduates
- Project Idea Submissions – provide project suggestions for incoming class participants
- Quarterly Email Updates – receive a newsletter that will share alumni events, current class updates, alumni features
and volunteer and philanthropic opportunities
- Events – attend annual Summer Alumni Event, along with future alumni events
Costs of Membership
$40 – Annual Membership
$300 – Lifetime Membership
All gifts made to LLC are tax deductible
How to become a member of the Leadership Lee County Alumni Association
- By mailing a check to Leadership Lee County Alumni Association, PO BOX 1370, Auburn, AL 36831
- Submit a secure payment via PayPal (a PayPal account is not required). Choose your Membership Type below and then select “Pay Now”. You can choose to pay using your existing PayPal account or by simply using a credit or debit card. Once submitted, an email receipt and confirmation will be issued to the email address provided.
Is Your Leadership Lee County Alumni Information Up to Date?
Leadership Lee County would like to offer it’s ongoing gratitude for the LLC Alumni that have and continue to support the LLC program.
We have recently updated our Alumni list for all previous classes for which we have information archived. If you would like to review information or activity on a specific class, simply select the class year from the Alumni drop-down menu.
Please support our current initiative of updating our historical LLC Alumni information!
Simply CLICK HERE or choose “Alumni Update Form” from the Alumni menu above and submit your updates. We will update our records and website accordingly.